The goal of the workshop is to bring together researchers in group theory and related areas on the occasion of PPP's 60th birthday.
You can find the program here, and the abstracts of the talks here. The list of participants can also be found here.
The conference was supported by:
- the Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics;
- the MTA Rényi Lendület Groups and Graphs Research Group;
- the MTA Rényi Institute Lendület Limits of Structures Research Group;
- the ERC Consolidator grant Limits of Structures (No. 617747);
- and the ERC Consolidator grant Asymptotic invariants of discrete groups, sparse graphs and locally symmetric spaces (No. 194528).
If you are interested in attending, please write an email (containing your affiliation) to email@example.com. There is some limited support for young researchers.
Please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Realtanoda u. 13-15, Budapest 1053 Hungary
+36 1 4838333