- The SSPT was suppoerted by the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund
Projects: T/049448, TS44782, T049301, 037299, 037886, 043520, 049693,
- Hungarian-Spanish Scientific and Technological Governmental Cooperation,
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
The financial support of the mentioned institution is
Continuing our series of summer training courses, this
year we organize the 4th Summer School on Potential Theory - SSPT.
For previous events see http://www.renyi.hu/~revesz.
The SSPT is organized by the Alfréd Rényi Institute
of Mathematics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, with support from the Hungarian
Academy of Sciences, the University of Szeged, the University of Debrecen
and the Janos Bolyai Mathematical Society of Hungary.
The organizers are David Benko, Bálint Farkas, Norm Levenberg,
Szilárd Gy. Révész and Sándor Szabó.
- Miroslaw Baran, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Zbigniew Blocki, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Len Bos, University of Alberta, Calgary
- Gábor Francsics, Michigan State University
- Armen Edigarian, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Kazaros Kazarian, Universidad Autonoma, Madrid
- Slawomir Kolodziej, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Norm Levenberg, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Péter Major, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics,
Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- Wieslaw Plesniak, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Vilmos Totik, University of Szeged, Szeged and University of South
- Natalia Zorii, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev
An official language is one which is understood by more than 1/4 of the
participants. However, all lectures will be delivered in English.