Search our online catalogue/databases:
Cambridge University Press trial access
Journals, Print & Electronic:
- EBSCO A-toZ (Locate print and electronic periodical holdings available at Renyi Library/beta version)
- Guide to using the service
- Browse mathematical journals (beta version)
- Our e-Journals (old version; being phased out -- not maintained anymore!)
More Digital Math
- An alphabetic list of e-Journals subscribed to by our library. (Some articles can only be found through here)
- Guides to downloading articles.
- ScienceDirect and Web of Science are only accessible through EISZ. You need to REGISTER to gain access, but can only do that from eligible Hungarian servers. If you have registered ENTER HERE.
- Scientific Publication Database of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (in Hungarian); username and password: veve
- Google Scholar specifically searching for scholarly literature
- ArXiv Math/Science e-prints
A guide to downloading articles from the net.
- How to download articles through MathSciNet.
- How to download articles through the library's "e-Journals" homepage. (coming soon)
- Download through your author's homepage: Find it at
If all fails email us at lib_at_renyi.hu
As the figure below indicates, some articles can only be found/downloaded through our library's e-Journals homepage.
Monday-Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM
If you have a card to enter the institute when it is closed, you can use it to enter the library as well.
Becoming a member
To become a member you need to fill out the application form, and have it signed by a sponsor. Your sponsor can be any research fellow of the institute.
Registration form for Students: PDF
Registration form for Researchers: PDF
Registration form English version: PDF