OPAC Search our online catalog/databases:
Cambridge University Press trial access
Journals, Print & Electronic:
- EBSCO A-toZ (Locate print and electronic periodical holdings available at Renyi Library)
- Our e-Journals (old version; being phased out -- not maintained anymore!)
More Digital Math
- An alphabetic list of e-Journals subscribed to by our library. (Some articles can only be found through here)
- Guides to downloading articles.
- Academic Search Complete
- Arcanum Digitheca (ADT)
- Akadémiai Kiadó Dictionary package
- Göttingen Digital Archive
- NUMDAM - Numérisation de documents anciens mathématiques/Digitalized mathematical documents in Grenoble.
- ScienceDirect and Web of Science are only accessible through EISZ.
- Google Scholar specifically searching for scholarly literature
- ArXiv Math/Science e-prints
A guide to downloading articles from the net.
- How to download articles through MathSciNet.
- How to download articles through the library's "e-Journals" homepage. (coming soon)
- Download through your author's homepage: Find it at
If all fails email us at lib_at_renyi.hu
Monday-Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM
If you have a card to enter the institute when it is closed, you can use it to enter the library as well.
Becoming a member
To become a member you need to fill out the application form, and have it signed by a sponsor. Your sponsor can be any research fellow of the institute.
Registration form for Students: PDF
Registration form for Researchers: PDF
Registration form English version: PDF