On May 18--20, 2007 the Rényi Institute will host a focused workshop on the application of p-adic techniques to the study of rational points on varieties defined over finite, local or global fields. The aim is to present the latest developments in the area and to stimulate further research. Graduate students and postdocs interested in this rapidly developing field are also warmly welcome.
- Yves André (Paris)
- Francesco Baldassari (Padova)
- Pierre Berthelot (Rennes)
- Amnon Besser (Be'er Sheva and Princeton)
- Antoine Chambert-Loir (Rennes)
- Bruno Chiarellotto (Padova)
- Kiran S. Kedlaya (Boston)
- Ron Livné (Jerusalem)
- Florian Pop (Philadelphia)
- Stefan Wewers (Heidelberg)
- Andrei Yafaev
The workshop will start on Friday 18 May in the morning and will finish before lunch on Sunday 20 May.